Thursday, June 26, 2014

Today is a big day for you! I bet you didn't even know it! Yes, today you have a major decision to make!

Did you know that everyday when you wake up, you have Control? The very moment you open those eyes, before any thoughts come into your head and reflect on your feeling, you have 100% percent control!

Say: Today I will remain in control. I am the boss here. Any negative thoughts will be fired immediately.  If you don't like, you know where the door is! I don't have time for you if you have nothing to add to my day. So if you start taking away from my day, you are cut off!


When you start to think this way everyday that you wake up, it will become habit and you will start your day with control over your Depression. Pretty soon, when something happens that want to put a damper on your day, your new found control will not let it!
This is how you take back control.....at the starting line. Its always been there, just hanging out there! A line on the ground, waiting for you to take a stand in front of it! So....ready....on your mark...get set...........START!!!!!!!!!  
 I'll race you! If I win, you treat me to ice cream, you win I treat you. In the end.....we both get ice cream!! Win win!
Always.
Dr. Nobody









No comments:

Post a Comment