Friday, July 25, 2014

No slacking! What, you think because you are having a good day that you get to just bask in the sun!!! NO! There's no time to keep your arms crossed and sitting on your butt! You've got work to do!

This is when you have to make the most out of this moment of clarity. By "moment" I don't mean your are only going to feel ok for a couple minutes, I mean that this moment could only last a couple hours, maybe even a whole day, but I hope this moment lasts a few days, for your sake.

Right now, yes this very second, do something! Start strength training your brain! Right now that you are not being consumed by feelings and negative thoughts, is when you need to teach yourself how to keep it that way as long as you can!

 You will accomplish more right now if you start. It might be hard to concentrate but have to do your best. Being able to take control of your Depression depends on your willingness to change what's happening to you.

The negative people are not going to go away. How you feel about them and what the say or do, can go away. You don't have to be offended, you don't have to believe what they say. Why is it that for some reason when someone says kind things to you choose to believe that, you don't have to. There have been time when you didn't believe something nice someone said about you. You know what I'm talking about. Like when someone once told you that you are beautiful/handsome....you said thank you but the first thought in your head was saying the opposite! That is you choosing to disregard the positive thing they just told you. So why can't you chose to disregard the negative things told to us?

If you really felt you were a loser, that there's nothing worth living for, that there is no meaning to your life, that you will always be alone, nobody cares, you were meant to suffer...then you wouldn't be reading this would you! You'd be in an institution on suicide watch!

Deep down inside us we are instilled with the desire to live. The desire to learn and seek more knowledge. To explore and find things to do that make us feel alive. I'm not saying you have to be a thrill seeker, just that we weren't meant to veg out on the couch or seclude ourselves in our rooms.

So the point is that you do want to live, you just don't want to live in your current situation. You are alone, but that's because you won't leave your house or be open to help from those who are being supportive. There is meaning to life, you just have no motivation to find out what that is. People do care, that why I write my blog and others find other ways to help each other! And you are a loser if you refuse to help yourself, expecting everyone else to drop what they are doing to rescue you. And you will suffer if that what you believe you were meant for. That mentality will be your ball and chain.

Just like you can take to heart my words or dismiss them as you read each sentence, it all is up to you. It's your choice to believe me if you think there is any truth in my words or you could choose to be offended by my lack of sugar coating things, or you could just assume that everything I write about is unattainable but somehow it magically worked for me!

What ever your opinion, it's your choice, I can't choose for you, no one else can. Choosing means having the power to change something for yourself.

If you really think you have no power to control your own life or choose what to believe or choose how you will let things affect you, then fine, I will choose for you. I will take the power you are giving up and now with that power I'm going to tell you that you are really a leprechaun. That on your search for the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow you lost your way and ended up were you are now!

Did it work? Please tell me it worked! Please tell me I was able to turn you into a two foot tall little guy in a green outfit!!

Of course it didn't work. That's because I cannot make you something you are not. Not only do you not believe me but hopefully you see the point. It would be absolutely ridiculous to even have tried to believe me! So why would you believe anything ridiculous that anyone else tells you? Just like right now you chose to not believe you are a leprechaun, you have a choice to be, act and believe what you want to!

YOU HAVE A CHOICE. YOU CHOOSE. YOU HAVE CHOSEN, SO NOW WHAT WILL YOU BE CHOOSING??????

No comments:

Post a Comment